Friday, July 31, 2009

d bday wish again.. (im not sure if any1 wld do dis 2me if it ws my bday)

Note : my posting mode dis week : lazy! (hw come i make a note @d begin'g of my entry? c? it shows dat im a lunatic isnt it?)

Anyway, 2day im gonna make a shout out to 1of my colleague @my ofc..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY K. ZEEHAN!!
(not gonna mention her age.. - nope, she's not old.)


i've been pretty busy dis week. n ws tryg 2post somethng 4d past few days bt i didnt even knw wht 2write, i cant come up wif nethg interestg 2tell eventhough i signed up 4slavery since begin'g of dis week. some kind of writer's block or sumthg (yeah right!). myb i'll post some tags i've found, later 2day.. thr's so many dat i found. im sharing it sometime. ok. i've got 2go. i shld finish up some errands 1st. owh yeah.. btw, man utd lost 2 bayern dis morn'g 4d audi cup. its ok, i hv faith in them s always!

No comments:

Post a Comment