Thursday, July 9, 2009

the wierd thing abt man n woman

i ws listen'g 2 d radio (HITZ.FM of course) sum time ago n they were debating on 'can man n woman b bestfrens?'. hence, here come dis post. i alwiz wonder y cant a guy n a lady b bestfrens? it'll nva hppen (im not sure if its generally, bt @least 2me, it nva will take plc) even if u could (minimal cases), ppl will start 2 assume differently. they'll say thr's some hanky panky goin' on sumwhr. n im talkg abt real bestfrens. like i'll-get-ur-back bestfren; i'll-b-around-whn-u-need-me bestfren; i'll-be-blunt-honest bestfren; i-can-say-all-abt-d-person-im-hvg-a-crush-w-n-u'll-help-me-2stalk-him bestfren.. u cant get it if u'r frm diff gender.

i've tried.

3times.

didnt work!

1st fren hd a gf, bt dat dont stop him frm b'g jealous if sum1 wants my hp no. 2nd fren tot i ws hv'g a crush on him. 3rd maniac ws a psycho who ws a very immature boy bt thinks he's a macho man dat can snatch me frm soulmate. [thank GOD dat's all in d past, though im still (barely) in touch w no.2, *definitely NOT no.3* bt jz s frens nw]

i told soulmate once, dat whn a gal said 'best frens' they reli do mean best frens. (@least 2me n meme; my twin). thr's dis big line dat d said best fren cant cross, dat is heart feeling. we've 'technically' agreed 2 b best frens, so y cant u b honest? y must u hv some othr freakin intention othr than b'g a fren? soulmate ws thr whn no.3 turned frm fren 2maniac. soulmate said i lead him 2hs b'g. in d end we conclude dat no.3 ws seriusly deluded! bt all im say'g is dat, we woman stick 2our principle - its either best fren or bf. if u were my best fren, no chance in hell cld u b my bf. we drew d line w thick coated paint, layers aftr layers. so stop developing childish crush on us. i've already screamed 2 ur ears how i missed my bf, i love him dearly n i wanna marry him; y do u think u can snatch me frm him? odd isnt it? or myb u'r just plain stupid. yes, myb i invited u 4 drink, or a bowling game, or 2an event; but i dont want 2date u! n in case u didnt notice, i also invited 325 othr frens along! jz bcoz u got my sms reply whn my bf ws too busy n cant entertain me (whn we were dating soulmate alwiz said, 'b practical' whn i wanted his undying attention bt he ws busy), it doesnt mean im already leaving my adorable bf. i ws just bored. get it? bored! not hinting u dat im ditchg my bf, ok??

soulmate also questioned me, hw can i tot dat it cld work out (man + woman b bestfrens). well, frm my shallow knwledge n innocent b'g, of course i initially tot i cld. bcz i trust myself not 2 cross d line. its jz un4tunate dat some ppl dont try not 2cross it. n whn i askd soulmate y does he think it cant work out? his answer ws; "well it can.. provided dat d said best fren is not a gorgeous babe". well, he got a point thr.. (im ending dis post here cz i would like 2 believe im reli a gorgeous babe.. in my dreams!)

No comments:

Post a Comment