Wednesday, July 8, 2009

the number 8

ok, 8 is not my fav num. i love 11. its been my fav num since i was born! (>.<) i wore num 11 whn i ws in d hockey team, i once had an operation on 11.11.01, @11am (no, im not kidding!), whn soulmate asked on scale of 1 - 10, how much do i love him, my answer's 11. but whn i ws blog hopping (yep, im @my desk @d ofc. SO??), i bumped into dis new 'things' tag n im tempted to post it since i dont knw wht 2 rite 2day. so, here it goes :

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. starting a family (Owh please.. In d future, people. No announcements 2day. no need 2get xcited)

2. d man utd asia tour next week!!!! im so going 2 d training session!

3. to meet soulmate aftr work.

4. to watch 'the proposal'. its been a while since i last went on a date w soulmate n watch movie 2gether. so, we've been planning dis post-wedding-date (>.<) 5. to meet ryan giggs!! gosh! i cant wait! 6. to take a long vacation for real; which i dont knw when. (yep, d month long wedding vacation ws NOT a vacation)

7. spring cleaning aftr soulmate left to work dis evening.

8. tomorrow n friday cz soulmate is not working!


8 Things I i did yesterday

1. went to work

2. read K. Mimi's n Nad's blog

3. gawk at my wedding ring.. hehe!

4. let my ofcmates see my wedding photo album

5. drafted dis tag

6. watched MJ's funeral (well, not really.. i dozed off almost instantly aftr i land infront of d tv)

7. share funny stories w k.Ina(my ofcmate) on my sms-es w sum frens

8. goss w d 4S91614 thru email


8 Things I Wish I could do

1. slap ronaldo very, very hard on his face and kick him in his butt, then send his to bernabeu, badly injured aftr i double kicked his shin n ran over his legs w my car over n over again. (no offence, i dont hate him cz i want him 2stay @man utd ~who needs a whiner? n diver?~, i hate him cz he does not hv a 'man utd @heart' spirit. gold digger!)

2. play an out of ordinary instrument, mybe a harp or anythg cool

3. stop paying bills

4. shout "(___d name___) u'r fired!" @sum1 jz like Donald Trump does (un4tunately, im not d boss..)

5. cook like Jamie Oliver does and feed it to soulmate

6. tell my boss to double my paycheck

7. b a multi billionaire, buy man utd, then buy ribery n all d players worth buyg specially d midfielders.. (yes, not millionaire, BILLIONAIRE, cz u need 2hv billions of money these days 2 buy all d gold digging european clubs futbol player..)

8. look like a princess everytime i wake up every morning so i can appear gorgeous in front of soulmate


8 Shows I Watch

Darn! i dont watch tv all dat much..

1. the biggest loser. (though soulmate dont approve dis. he said wht's d point of me watching it? i shld b watchg some 'biggest gainer' series or sumthg. i wish!)

2. Astro Super Sport (whn man utd's playg)*

3. ESPN (whn man utd's playg)*

4. Star Sports (whn man utd's playg)* - [*dis got me 2a conversation w soulmate: ]

soulmate : babe, u dont watch futbol dat much. u only watch man utd

me : yes. cz othr teams r not worth watchg. since i dont support thm y shld i watch thm? (their fans can do dat. i'll watch whn they r playg against man utd. besides i get sleepy whn i see othr team plays)

5. sorry, i'll stop @4 cz i seriusly dont knw wht else dat i watch

6.

7.

8.

No comments:

Post a Comment