Thursday, July 16, 2009

the excitement!

ive been anticipating dis moment 4some time! n finally, 2moro.. yeay! 2moro! (its like d song; "2moro, 2moro; i love u 2moro!" - *im not sure abt d lyrics, but whteva!) my one n only, greatest futball team;

d FIFA Club World Champ;

Carling Cup Winner;

3rd consecutive Barclays / English Premier League Champ;

Charity Shield Winner;

MANCHESTER UNITED is coming 2Malaysia! i cant wait to check out d training session tomorrow! so freakin excited!!!! early dis month, i applied my leave jz 2make sure i wont miss 2moro's session.. I WONT MISS IT FOR THE WORLD! i reli cant explain d excitement im feeling rite now! last time they came, i had d best of time watching d training session. scholes impressed me d most. watched and went ga-ga over giggsy frm afar. n my sis drooling over becks. took so many pics, clapped my hands so hard everytime someone scored. i wished i ws on d field with them! i rmbered last time, d morning of d training, my twin went missing n we only realized it whn she called me 2ask 4my opinion on wht name shld she put on d back of her jersey; she ws actually @d Man Utd's megastore in Sunway Pyramid 2buy herself a brand new jersey so she can wear it 2go watch d training dat evening! she already has man utd jersey, she jz wanted a new one! crazy woman!

2moro will b somewht a deja-vu! but better! owh gosh! i seriusly am so excited i think i wont b able 2sleep 2nite! wht's even better abt 2moro is dat, dis time im go'g wit soulmate!! dis morning i washed soulmate's jersey (Man Utd's away jersey i got him 4his bday dis year) so it'll look nice n shine whn he wears it 2moro (not dat it needs wash'g). i've chosed mine. i've a number of man utd jersey but i'll wear d home jersey 2moro. not d latest one, i hvnt bought it yet. my twin said she'd pre-order d new kit. i dont reli like d new kit, but will definitely buy one still. so eager 2go! im all smiles today. nothing can dampen my spirit! n excitement! my ofcmates kept on making stupid jokes cz of d smile plastered on my face. but nope, not gonna get irritated @all. he who laughs last, laughs best! i think im floating.. felt like falling in love all over again. get it? whn u get so excited 2go on a date. something like dat.. ok, fine.. since i cant reli describe my feelings today, how abt i ramble n boast all abt it in my nx post? cz im sure i hv lots of things 2say aftr i got back. hehe!

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!!!!!!!

1 comment: