Tuesday, August 25, 2009

the best thing abt school holiday

When we were a child, still in skool; we reli love skool holidays.. cz we can finally get a break frm get’g scold by d horrible Mrs Narayanan teacher and all d hectic learning process.. I hated skool whn it comes 2hv 2excel in studies. It ws so much pressure! N I reli reli hate (notice d present tense im using?) maths! Bt I loved it especially cz of d darling frenz n all d stuffs we can do aftr skool, d curricular activities, d bump in2 some1 we admire, d lepak time @ amcorp mall d skool canteen n such.. neway, all in all, we (read : i) jz love some time off frm all d studyg (not dat I did study). D skool break ws wht we embrace with open arms, smiling frm ear 2 ear, so so welcomed!


Nw, 10yrs aftr skool; whn d skool break finally arrives, I cant help but 2love it again. Not dat I can hv a break as well, (im sure if I ws a teacher, im d happiest person in d whole world 4d holiday!) bt I love it whn I can get ready 2work, jz a little extra late than usual. I don’t hv 2rush in d morning, I can reli take my own sweet time, do my chores in d morning, take a shower @nearly 6.30am, do d laundry, run d car engine extra long b4 driving off, reach sunway toll without even an ounce of blood raising in temperature (due 2 d normally long queues @d not so Smart Tag). N no matter hw late I got out of d ‘roof’, I’ll still b d top 30 staff who parks @d ofc compound (my ofc hs dis park’g system, we can park @d ofc compound provided dat we r d listed employees who were registered @d nearby (paid) park’g lot, d guard’ll give us dis numbered pass 2b displayed on d dashboard. So, dats why I knw I’m still d top 30).


I realize 1thg tho’, during skool holidays, I think myb up 2 65% of usual traffic is just gone! Seriusly! I don’t knw whr all of them went, bt its jz not thr nemore. I mean, its sunway toll 4god’s sake! Its like d worst toll plaza I cld think of in terms of traffic flow. 4normal workg days, I cld swear im 95% risking a freaking bad dent on my car. N d lady drivers (as if im not!).. gosh!! They jz don’t knw whr they’re heading. They r like everywhr! A minute they signalled left, yet they r turn’g their steering wheels 2d right in a very lady-like manner! N d road bullying men drivers; they r some snob who refuse 2let u switch lane no matter hw bright ur signal lite is blinking, n kept on ramming their engine as if they r driving a lamb (im talking abt Lamborghini), bt in reality they r actually driving a heavily modified kancil! Duhh!!! I mean, why is it dat most road bullies drive small cars? I mean, didn’t they realize dat they r actually vulnerable? I think dats why they turn nasty! They r jz insecure, dats why they wanna look tough a bit!


Ok, whtever. my point is, I love skool holidays; even tho' im no longer a skool student; cz thr’s less morning traffic. Im not sure dat d students drive 2skool bt d traffic reli magically eases during skool holidays. I wish I cld pinpoint d reason 4 dis blissful serenity on d road, (I thought parents sendg their children 2skool causes d traffic, bt I rmbred dat I hardly see skool students while I ws caught in traffic) bt I seriusly don’t knw. Nehw, im gonna cherish another 3days left of dis so short skool holiday (sigh!) n m gonna take my own sweet time n enjoy my hassle-free traffic week..


P/s : dont forget 2check out trinkets-etcetera.blogspot.com *i think im gonna do dis promo d whole week (>.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment