Thursday, August 27, 2009

the new 'project' im in

i dont knw wht 2post abt 2day.. got no idea wht 2say.. n honestly, i reli love 2see d ikea's meatball platter photo plastered on my blog, hence im a bit reluctant 2post a new topic.

nway.. currently, ive got my hands tight up on FB. since im still new thr, thr's so many thgs 2do. im uploading my wedding photo on FB @d time im writing dis. n i wish i dont get so many notifications cz it made me eager 2check up on it. i thing im gonna turn off all notifications. @least im not gonna b so obsessed on updating! *sigh!* poor old me.. so so outdated.. i mean, look @my frenster a/c. i cant rmbr d last time i logged in it. i hope dats not gonna happen w my blog though! unless d ofc starts block'g blogspot, im so gonna die! cz i only go online @d ofc. very seldom @home (parents' dat is) cz of d (very) slow connection.

btw, rmbr whn i said dat im alwiz gonna b d top 30 staffs who park @my ofc compound? well, 2day, dat does not happen. go ahead.. take a guess wht number am i 2day? no, not 11 (i wish!). not 31. its 50+ (ok, cant rmbr exactly. bt its 50+). did i hear u ask why? i mean, its a bit obvious isnt it? im late! ihihi! ok, not like late late. bt later than usual.. i think i got out frm d roof @nearly 7.30am. luckily traffic ws ok dis morn'g. im still in d cherish-d-skool-holiday mode. thrfore, nothg can dampen my spirit 2go 2work (bt d heavy rain early dis morng tempted me 2call in sick ~so not me!~).

neway, we hv 2send in our raya leave application soon. d company im workg with is very generous in terms of dat.. we get 30days annual leave per yr. due 2 d fact dat im d exec cum clerk cum ofcboy only staff in my unit, i hardly apply 4 a leave. dats why i got d green light whn i applied a month (19days recorded cz a month is actually inclusive of weekends n public holidays) leave 4my wedding. dis year, d company is giving an extra compassionate holiday on d 4th of raya. im sure s hell most of d staffs will b away 4d whole week. (count me in!) i guess im gonna hv 2 hv a discussion with soulmate.. hopefully he'll also hv a long raya holiday.. (which i doubt). hmm.. i dont hv baju raya dis year.. dunno y i didnt bother. bt if i get a raise, i think im gonna search 4 one. cz its d 1st yr beraya with soulmate. (>.<) yeay...!

p/s : iklan penaja : pls visit trinkets-etcetera

2 comments:

  1. envy ye? ehehe! ramai dh yg envy bab neh.. dats d annual leave for execs yg in service 4less than 7 years.. if more than 7 years, they'll get 35 days annually.. hmm.. 5years to go..

    ReplyDelete