Monday, August 24, 2009

the yack about nothing

hmm.. hv done my work.. am so look'g 4ward 2yack abt nothing here.. i took a day leave on friday, soulmate suggested it cz friday is his offday. aftr he got back frm prayer, we went 2mv 4 a date.. hehe.. he suggested we go watch a movie, bt i wsnt up 2it. i didnt wear my mask, so it wsnt cmfortable. we had our seafood spag in cream sauce ~my fav!~ n we went window shopping 4my bday pressie!! yeay! (my bday is another month 2go, bt soulmate hs alredi told me wht he's buying, so we went 2hv a look @it.. ble tak cam gelabah je kan?) not so long aftr dat soulmate suggested we hv dessert @secret recipe, but it ws not dessert 4him, he grabbed kids' fish n chips platter while i hd my 1scoop ice cream. i dunno y soulmate always complains dat he's get'g 'heavy' whn he made all d eating choices himself, (which @times dropped my jaw 2d floor). n i dunno y he needs 2worry cz i like him with more 'meat' than b'g a skinny guy. @least he can easily carry me whn he needs 2 (especially whn my feet aches frm walking frm end 2 end of a shopping mall without buy'g anythg.. u see, whn we dont buy anythng, d feet hurts. bt whn we shop like thr's no 2moro, d feet neva complains.. weird huh?) neway, soulmate i love u n i love every bit of u, fat n all! so pls dont worry. n its fast'g month, myb u will lose some weight if u wish it hard..

neway, in d middle of writing dis, a gud fren of mine; ned; skyped me. she gave me dis link 4me 2c. i think i want 2 put it here s well 2share with u guys! pls visit

http://trinkets-etcetera.blogspot.com

since im yack'g abt nothg, jz bear w me. its my 1st yr bpuasa s a wife. d difference is i ws not a person who wake up 4sahur b4. if i want 2, i'll wake up; usually not 4nasi. dat's too heavy 4me n way too early in d morn'g. bt im get'g used 2bsahur nw (i've started fastg since a few months back on certain days of d week, 2ganti n also 2get my stomach ready 4dis month). soulmate alwiz urged me 2sahur everytime. so, i'll wake up 2eat some bread n drink a glass of water.. no nasi yet.. myb sometime soon. 4dis fasting month, since soulmate works on US - New York time (hate it!), we dont get 2bsahur 2gether except on fridays and saturdays (which means 8times a month only!! so sad!). soulmate's not a picky eater, so he'll eat whtever is on d table (thank GOD!). n whn he's @work, he'll text me 2check whther i've hd my sahur. n its so funny.. soulmate will b ask'g me every now n then, 'lapar tak?' as if im a 5year old. n whn i said no, he'll b like 'babe, u r d most suitable person 2b sent 2war'. n thr ws a time whn i ws fasting a few months back, n while waiting 4d time 2break-fast, i watched d AFC on some cooking show. he looked @me n said sumthg like 'hw come u'r watchg dis whn fast'g?'. ha-ha! hey... wait a sec! O.M.G! come 2think of it, i think he does think im a 5yr old! soulmate, do u????

ok, whtever! neway.. soulmate wants me 2plan so we can hv our break-fast @some plc special. he's alredi hs a plc in his mind. i think im agreeing 2it. only i've 2make d book'g whn we decide whn. im sure we'll whallop all d foods like crazy cz i reli like d plc he's suggest'g. im looking 4wd 4it. n also look'g 4wd 4a long raya break (hope so!).. n so very look'g 4wd 2celebrate raya 2gether.. yeay!!! (ekelleh.. baru posa 3hari dh crita pasal raya.. aduyai!)

2 comments: