Tuesday, June 23, 2009

the google image tag..

ok, here's anothr tag i got while blog hopping..

Rules: Use Google Image to search the answers to the
questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.

1) I am :
Google image search: Miss Boddah
~Frenz called me Boddah whn i ws in uni. then they changed i 2 'B' shorter 4boddah.~

2) I really want to g
o to :
Google image search : old trafford
~Yup, im dying 2go 2old trafford!~

3) My favourite pl
ace :
Google image search : Sabah
~i miss it! really m in love w sabah~

4) My favou
rite thing :
Google image search : MUFC
~anythg 2do w man u is my fav!~

5) My favourite
drink :
Google image search : air masak
~hehe.. not so keen 2drink othr than plain water~

6) My favourite food :

Google image search : secret recipe
~yup, anythg on d menu!~

7) My favourit
e colour :
Google image search : red

8) I was born in :

Google image search : kl
~doink! i wsnt born in KLCC itself, i ws born in KL..~

9) I live in :
Google image search : puchong
~doink again.. i dont live here (ioi mall), i live in puchong. cant they gv better pix 4 image search of puchong??~

10) My school/colle
ge :Google image search : assunta
~my alma mater; ad veritatem per caritatem.. ASSUNTA...~

11) My favourite story : Google image search : LOTR
~d best trilogy ever!~

12) My hobby :

Google image search : sleep
~seriously, i love 2 sleep!~

13) I want to be : Google image search : angelina jolie
~hehehe! i dont wanna b her s in b her, i used 2hv a dream, 2walk hand in hand w angelina jolie 4sum UNHCR mission..~

I tag every1 who has free time 2do dis!

4 comments:

  1. ngah, insya-allah old trafford feb'10..doa2kan tiada aral yang melintang ok...

    ReplyDelete
  2. additional info:-
    hobby + fav color=memang sama
    hazri mmg bengang+upset ngn hobby kite yang satu tu..
    pantang ada bantal..pasti

    ReplyDelete
  3. ngah, jom OT? jom jom jom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi sha!!

    am so eager 2go.. myb one fine day we will! n snap all d best pix while u were thr k? nnt nk crop n buat cm kita yg gi.. ekekekeke!

    ReplyDelete