Monday, June 22, 2009

the confession

b4 i begin 2blabber abt my 'confession'; my wedding pic (soulmate's reception) is ready. but 2day im feeling 'chatty'. thrfore, d photos can wait.

k, i think i lost my touch. yupsy.. lost it. wait.. hello??? wht dya hv in mind? i meant abt my work, @d ofc! im just x me anymore. since d month long wedding 'vacation'. i got back 2d ofc n i went blur on wht i shld b do'g. i ws a minimum level perfectionist. *** d history of being perfectionist goes back frm my dad who's very meticulate abt almost everythg. he files everythg, he counts every penny i owe him (yes, he oversees my credit card bill n took note of my spending ~yup, d last time i checked, im still a 4 yr old 2him, bt thank GOD 4dat!~) he changes his clothes ever so often cz he jz dont like crumpled or a drop of sweat on his shirt (i think). Even whn he took a nap 4 jz 5mins, he'l categorise shirt he wore whn he took his nap (which he changed in2 purposely 4his nap time) as 'ready 4 laundry'. he never accepts other than A 4our exam results (not dat i obey). he alwiz corrects us; n if we were to drive, he's even worse than d JPJ , shouting @us "gv ur signal!"; if d car's been washed, nobody's suppose to use it; even if u need to reach sahara, thye shall walk ur way thr! yours truly, on d other hand, r so used 2 d torment, dat i m also becoming like him. ****

whn i ws sitting nx to K.Ina (my officemate) i make sure my desk was properly organised. b4 i get back home, i'll jot down wht im suppose 2do d next morning so i wont overlook it. thrfore, d nx morning, i jz refer 2my notes n continue my 'leftover' works. but then i went 4a month long holiday 4my wedding. on my last day @d ofc, i stayed back late. trying 2finish everything n jot down d lists of tasks dat k. Zeehan (who's taking over my job 4a month) ws supposed 2do while im away. n i managed 2move 2another plc @d ofc (ive been instructed since last year 2shift 2a cubicle nearby my boss' room so he could 'monitor' me. n ive been delaying it bcz i ws so busy; but @d same time i shifted stuffs 2d 'new' ofc bits by bits. thrfore my files r here n thr. since i ws going 2hv a long leave, i shifted everythg on d last day so K. Zeehan dont need 2run frm 1wing 2another 2locate d files). so whn i got back @d ofc last month, piles of works r waiting 4me. n w d new ofc environment, it ws way too awkward 4me, s if its my 1st day working! ive jz lost touch. I didnt knw whr 2start, so i did d 1st thing i cld which is filing! seriusly, way too many things to file. dat ws only a month leave! it got me thinking, "no more long holidays". n 2take over d job frm sum1 else (d job which is technically mine), its jz confusing! (nw i knw hw k. Zeehan ws feeling whn she took over my job.) i used to hv a white board @d old ofc, its my planner. i jot down everythng thr, any reminders, upcoming events, stuffs.. n i didnt take it along w me whn i moved plc, so every now n then i get confused w all d dates n events. in short - im getting crazy!

ok, 4get abt work 4a while. last weekend i went back 2my parents'. my mom called telling me i shld get back n pick up all my letters. n thr's 1 she hs already opened. d 1 calling me 2go 4anothr so-called-govt 'interview'. 2b honest, ive already given up, its my 3rd time tryg. if they didnt want me, its their loss! furthermore, its on d day whr i hv other thgs planned. thrfore, soulmate advised me 2call them n change d date (im waiting 4 their response). we stayed overnight n d nx morning (saturday) went pressie hunting 4Dikna, soulmate's cousin *technically, my cousin too*. I think its d 1st time we went 2mv aftr our wedding. so weird, considering its our dating spot! hehe! we went frm 1end 2d othr 4a cple of times cz i ws a bit picky on d pressie. (poor soulmate, he hd 2endure my fussy-ness!). finally we got wht we want n head back home.

ystrday aftr we had our lunch, we went 2d bday party n clebrated Dikna's bday. it made me realize its been a while since i last clebrated my bday w a cake. d last time i had 1 ws whn i ws in d uni. i hv a bunch of frens n we love 2arrange surprise bday clbration. its my turn in 2005. i ws 17 (in my dreams!) n i ws drenched frm top 2 toe @12am while talking on d phone w soulmate (who called to wish me happy bday) it ws chaotic! initially i ws so angry cz they almost drowned my hp n they were disturbing my conversation w soulmate, bt then they handed me d candle-lit-burning cake, n i 4gave them! it ws fun nonetheless! then, 3years without bday cake.last yr my twin n i even openly hinting evry1 dat we wanted a cake bcz our bday ws on d last day of puasa, yet nobody bother. so, i dont expect 1 dis yr.

ok, back 2reality.. tonnes of workloads r waiting. im lazy.. seriusly am so freaking lazy..

2 comments:

  1. Miss B darling,

    Lets celebrate! Just let us know when & where.. :-)

    Thank you for coming. Dikna had the happiest moment in her life. Thanks for the lovely gift.. she really loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi k. Mimi,

    weird isnt it? we wanna clebrate our bdays but we hate 2b reminded of d fact dat we r getting a yr older. wait, i think im speaking for myself here; i shld be using 'i', not 'we'. owh darn w it!

    neway, if ever i thought of clebrating my sweet 21st bday dis year (in my dreams), i'll let u knw! >.<

    ReplyDelete