Wednesday, June 3, 2009

the 25 random things about me

ok, here's what happen when u read this post: you got 2 also rite d same subject in ur blog/FB/whtever, n share it 2d world (of course it has 2b about u, like duhh!!) . i got dis from sum1 else's so u hv 2do ur job too >.<


1. I despise, totally
hate seriously without measure - LIZARD!
* ok, here's a freakin not so romantic story - thr was dis small lizard dat sneaked into my travelling bag during my honeymoon. (i think it got in whn i was in Jitra for soulmate's twin's wedding) u cn imagine d length i went in2 pestering soulmate 2 get it out frm my bag! i jumped on d bag n practically shrieked my lungs out whn it finally showed it tiny little self2me while i ws unpacking!

2. Im low level (at least 2 me!) obsessive compulsive disorder.
* im not sure soulmate will agree with dis statement *

3. Ok, as to point number 2, i dont like clutter and i think i can b a very good maid if i were 2b employed as one!
* soulmate thinks im too paranoid on cleanliness matters cz there's nothing much 2clean @home
(2 him), yet i could hardly sit still. im not sure about dat. i think im a normal human being who detects dusts! *

4. Im definitely not a light sleeper.
(but i was)
* ok, here's d situation : u could detonate a time bomb right beside my ear whn i was fast asleep n if i were 2awake d next morning
(wht? y cant i b superwoman?) im sure u wont catch me waking up on d wrong side of d bed! chronic isnt it?

5. I hate dis one singer who performed @d royal albert hall sometime ago.
* I think she is overrated! *

6. I think 'thrifty' should b my middle name.
* though my mom thinks im stingy! *

7. Im a reckless driver.
* but 99% of accidents dat i got in2 was NOT caused by me! Not my fault. Totally! *

8. Im pretty sure ive snatched d best hubby in dis whole world!
* my hubby is d funniest person who makes me laugh my heart out
(ok, soulmate was somewhat dumbfounded 2learn dat i can actually laugh like a pontianak @times!), most loving man ever evolved, most fun to b with n most importantly, he thinks im gorgeous! (yeah, i guess he's due for eye check up, but im not complaning!) *

9. Before it all began between soulmate n me, i was so determined to stay single, go abroad 2do Master in Language
(Spanish obviously) n work @d UN Office in New York! (Ha! Ha!) Then comes Mr Right, and ~drumrolls~ im hitched!*

10. Speaking of my untypical astonishing soulmate,
(yeah, yeah, i know it has to be random things about me but whatever!) he's just freaking amazing! n i love him dearly. All my heart, all my life, all my love, 4 always. Period!

11. I was d best student in my university.
* ok, dis is funny! i may be d best student
(was), but i can be so very stupid most of d time (is/am)! n my paycheque is peanut! n 2 b honest, i slept 95% of my time in uni! *

12. I took singing seriously.
* Eventhough im in d car alone, i make sure i sing like i was in a competition or something! n i dont like 2 b interrupted when im singing. n honestly, u cant really differentiate between my voice n duck quacking but i pretend as if i can put a screaming child to sleep just by singing a.b.c.! even soulmate joked about how i sing -
"fuyyoo!! Pitching, vibrato pun jaga tu!" ekekekeke! *

13. Im underweight.
(@ dis time of writing n i dont know up until when. cz people kept on saying dat i'll get fat once i get married. so, im counting days!)
* I hv never weighed beyond 40kg for my going-2-be 27 years of life. I once reached 40kg, i pratically told everyone in d whole world
(u didnt know? u must have missed d announcement!) n a week after i got sick, and dropped 5 kg. Its been 35 - 39 kg ever since *

14. I am fully capable to talk about man utd d whole day
* and i also am fully proficient in talking sh*t about other english teams like chelsh*t, ARSEnal or liverFOOL d whole day *

15. Im so, so. so very afraid with what's going 2happen 2man utd after Fergie left d season after next!

16. I am dying 2go 2Old Trafford!
*n my dream holidays would b whr d 7wonders are. well, 1 down, 6 to go! *

17. Ok, here's another funny thing - I was d prom queen
(not in hi-skool, but in d uni during my diploma)
* i applaud my dress for it cz if its d looks they were counting 4, they must hv made a mistake! ~ cz d way my make up was done dat night, owh lord! i really cant talk about it. ~ see? how convenient, u can always blame d make up! *

18. I was d state hockey player during my hi-skool years
* n they made me captain in uni. dats so funny considering d fact dat i only play for a year or so in hi-skool. but people assume im a pro! it didnt take long for them 2even realize.. hehe! *

19. I watched 'Marley and Me' n i cried like a baby!
* Well, its a good story! u cant blame me for crying! *

20. I can b extremely b*tchy at times
* i think i can b so evil, u'll regret urself 4being my enemy. my colleagues at work can really confirm dis statement. hehehe! *

21. Speaking of d above point, im a person who dont know how 2 hide my feelings.
* when i dont like someone, u can actually c right from my face cz its so apparent n i dont intend 2conceal it either! well, im not pretentious! *

22. my twin n i r identical, we even hv d same set of teeth. yet i inherited my dad's looks n she resembles my mom's looks.

23. yes, d twin genes run in d family.
*n i also go head over heels and am married to a half of un-identical twin brothers. *

24. I think i hv hi cholesterol level.
* its bcz i cant gain weight, i practically eat everything
(except durian) including all those fatty stuffs, in fact i eat almost everything with mayonnaise! *

25. I HATE SMOKER! I HATE SMOKER! I HATE SMOKER!
* Owh, did i mention dat I HATE SMOKER?
(ok, u got my point right?)

1 comment:

  1. angah, ive done this before but i can always find back and repost. haha.

    and jgn lupa buat tag from my blog yeah! hehe

    ReplyDelete