Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the countdown!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! its a month to go before d wedding. My wedding! Gosh! What have i been doing all dis while? cz i m most definitely have not settled with all d arrangements! i knew i shldnt count on my freaking mental checklist! cz i might left out sumthing.. so, what i shld be doing according to my list are :

1) find myself a videographer (note : Mr Boddah said he'll help. But its been a while now.. i dont see progress yet. n my mom has gone super duper crazy, reminding me on it like every second! well, not every second. but u knw wht i mean.. )

2) find frosting cake for the hantaran! (note : ok, dis is new. My BFF ~ nasha ~ wanted to give a new wedding pressie, which she's kept mum abt. so, ive to find myself frosting cake, which i dont knw whr!!!! panic!!!!)

3) send out d invitation (note : still in progress.. today i'll start handing out for my officemate, and hope to post some by d end of dis week!)

4) finish out my hantaran (note : i was d one who stupidly wanted to do it all by my own. i havent even done a single deco! but i knw i can. and i will!)

wht else eh? im sure im about to left out sumthing! shoot me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment