Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the hectic weekend

okie, this was wht happened last weekend:

1) i didnt get 2meet my boyfren
2) some relative's wedding
3) hot! hot! hot! gathering
4) met my bestest fren!

so, as 2why such thing happened and wht's d event like :

1) refer to d above
okie.. d thing is, last week, initially there was an announcement 2increase d stupid toll price. so, i told my hubby-2-be, lets stick 2our earlier dating rituals (once of every 2 weeks) 2save up for our marriage life.. he said yes. however, a few days later, new announcement was made, and turns out dat thr'll b no increase 4d time being. so, i blew my chance of meeting d man of my dream, love of my life, my sweet Mr Boddah.. i so miss him!
p/s - soulmate, dis week wajib jumpa ek?

2) refer to d above
i had 2go 2a relative's wedding. actually ive been craving 4nasi minyak. was hoping someone would b having a wedding before i have mine. unfortunately d only wedding i went 2was using d same caterer im using 4my wedding. so, i wasnt tasting a different nasi minyak lar.. i want nasi minyak!!

owh! excited! excited! excited! cz ive already booked my bedroom set! yeay! and it costs less than what we negotiated b4! hehe! last time i went with soulmate, it got a lil bit over our budget. and dat was on january. so when i went thr last saturday, i tot dat bed's sold. but thr it was! rite where we left it, looking so gorgeously waiting for me.. hehehe! and so i booked it and they'll arrange 2deliver it next month. so, mental checklist - bedroom set : checked!

3) refer to d above
d reunion was something i suggested 2our old time gang, 4S91614. its d coolest gang on earth! (before dat, i watched fulham vs man u, match ended around 3+am and man u won by 4 goals! great game!) nad who is in malacca actually had 2b d organizer (of all people, she who stays in malacca had 2do it 4us!) thr r 14 of us, d name of d group is actually of our initials (not dat im going 2entertain u with d details) of which, 4 is married - 3 with cute babies, one is preggy; 3 is getting married this year (maybe more) and all of us r doing very great indeed, considering d fact dat we were notoriously known as d bad ones =p neways, it marks d 10th years after our hi-skool days (whr we met), 11 of us showed up, 1 is listed MIA, 2 were unavailable because of work and it was a great get together. we exchanged gifts, i gave out my wedding invitation, we chatted, we laughed our hearts out and took pictures and all dat we could think of! i guess, d next time we meet, we shall have a longer day out, not just over lunch! i'll put up d pic when i have one. maybe tomorrow..

4) refer to d above
okie, i already promised my best fren - nasha - 2go 2her house on monday. but i went 2kl first, 2a wedding exhibition 2find me a videographer 4my wedding.. i didnt get it. oopsy! mental checklist - videographer : not yet!!! nvm, i'll find one soon.. so, i head 2nasha's house and finally got 2meet her baby, laila. cute! cute! cute! and its a warm welcome 2me. cz its been a while since i last met her family. thankfully enough they rmbr me so well, its gud 2know so! neway, i'll be seeing her again, b4 my wedding hopefully. cz i didnt get 2chat so much with her yesterday.

so, dat was my weekend. its a long weekend yet i didnt get 2rest. but i do realize, everytime thr's a long weekend, i didnt get 2rest neway. cz d longer d rest day, d more stuffs i had 2do, so rest day is officially 'do everything u can' day. even soulmate reminded me 2get some rest, but of course i didnt, not dat i dont want 2, i just cant. myb cz im not so much of a 'rest' person. im a 'do' person. hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment