Friday, March 20, 2009

the hunt!

yup.. im 'hunting'! wait, before i proceed, let me take this opportunity to wish some very important people in my life..

hepi birthday to my Mom, my Granny and my Grandpa!!

yes, today is their birthdays! impressive isnt it? that the mom, the dad and the daughter's birthday are all the same? my mom nearly created another 3 generations of birthday celebration cz my elder sis was suppose to also be born on 20th of march, but because of her stubbornness, she was safely delivered on the 21st of march instead. so yes, tomorrow's her birthday. therefore :

hepi be'early' birthday awin!

(as if they'll read my blog!)

ok, back to what i was writing, i am hunting, yes.. hunting for a place to stay lar.. im hunting for an apartment in puchong area for the both of us (me and Mr Boddah) so we dont have to live on the street after the wedding. hehehe! who would've thought that it'll be so difficult to find one? neway, im doing it again dis weekend, cross my fingers, hope i'll find it soon! ok, ran out of ideas and i need to eat. so, gtg!

No comments:

Post a Comment