Wednesday, April 1, 2009

the agitation

OMG! its A.P.R.I.L.. its april! its like april everyone! did i mention that its april??? u knw what does it mean dont u? (im talking to myself actually!) it means D.O.A, im suppose to be ready for the day! its not like there's still a month to go.. its a few weeks more to go! im so so so stressed out! forget all the mental check list. its still there. the list is still there, no progress! i did posted my invitation card, yet no one has received it. (cz no one said anything about receiving it!) it must be the stamp or something! seriously, some one should just shoot me already!

but we've found a roof for soulmate and me to stay shelter in after our wedding. yippie! at least we're not going to live on the street! but yup, more money pouring out for dat.. i'll have to redo my budget. cz ikea is so damn hard to resist! why lar it has to be in msia? right in front of our nose some more? dats why we cant just ignore it!

No comments:

Post a Comment