Monday, September 14, 2009

the yickity yickity yack!

im not in my greatest mood.. my best pal @d ofc (k.Ina) is not around. im used 2share gossips with her. n i blurted most of d stuffs i want 2 @her. well, she took an early raya leave cz her maid went back 2indo 4raya. so, i need 2wait anothr 2weeks or so b4 i can share more stories with her.. n im not sure whther by dat time i can still rmbr wht i wanna 2tell her 2day.

neway, my hp is giving me a very hard time.. of course i've been a bit unfaithful, been eyeing 4 d gorgeous-n-burn'g-my-salary N97. bt dat ws it.. i didnt say im buy'g it. im jz looking 4some potential prospects.. bt my 4-5yr old hp went merajuk all d way! it kept on beeping, ask'g me 2remove d memory card 4no reason. n dis morning it went kaput all by itself! i didnt turned off my hp cz soulmate drove 2work last nite; im supposed 2get a call frm him so i can unlock d door whn he got home. bt u knw wht happen dis morning @5++ am? i ws still asleep.. then i ws awaken by a very soft knocking sound on d front door.. dats so very not me! cz im so not a light sleeper! tido mati - dats me! dh la i ws in my bedroom. i grabbed my hp, n ws expecting it 2shw me d time. bt turns out its alredi turned off! i thought i must've been dreaming. then i heard d soft knocking again. i immediately got up, went infront n opened d door n thr it ws! my soulmate, sitting on a chair waiting 4me 2open d door! kesian soulmate!!!! i ws apologizing 2him 4like hundreds of times! he ws quite surprised 2see me cz he thought i cldnt hear him knocking d door. he did it softly cz he didnt want 2wake up d neighbours. he ws planning 2jz wait outside till i wake up (darling tak soulmate ku? sungguh baik hati) cz he ws so sure i cldnt hear him.. (ye la.. nama pn soulmate.. sudah dia kenal bini nye yg tido mati ini) dh le mamai gile pepagi tu, bt it ws so funny la jugak! n soulmate ble ckp 'comel nye cik boddah bgn pg..' itu le penangan nye laki yg keja malam and jarang dpt tgk muka bini bgn pagi.. muka selenge pn dia kata cumel! ehehehe! neway.. mi telefono! aduyai.. why lar?? sian tau soulmate dok kt luar pintu tunggu bini nye.. if u didnt turned off by urself, soulmate cld've reached me whn he tried call'g 2inform dat he's on his way back.

n guess wht else my hp did? it magically sent MMS to peeps in my contacts.. i dunno wht kinda MMS, it jz did it by itself. ystrday morning, whn i turned on my hp, i left it on d dresser. then i heard a soft beeping n i went 2check on it.. a text telling me dat d MMS i ws sending failed bcz of an invalid contact. i checked d MMS report, turns out I've been send'g MMS 2almost 10ppl, including my boss, the GM! it ws all on pending status n later whn i checked it back, some failed. i didnt bother 2check wht hpen with d MMS I sent 2my GM. then dis morning, thanks 2my hp, d GM called me n asked me, wht ws d MMS i've been tryg 2send him cz he cant open it. hw cool ws dat?! i mean, of hundreds numbers in my contacts, why on earth dat u (my hp) chosed my boss???? dat ws so embarassing. i hd 2explain 2him dat my hp went a bit crazy n he said its almost time i get a new hp! (if my salary is even a quarter of his, im sure as hell will b buy'g a new hp). my darling hp.. if u continue 2behave like dat, im sure m gonna swap u with a stupid pay phone if i hv to!

ok, 2day im go'g 2buka posa with d gals.. cant wait 4it! hoping dat i can still use my hp 2snap some pics of us.. if not, i'll use soulmate's. hoping dat dis time he wont forget 2save it like he did d last time he took a group photo of 4S91614 during einayanti's wedding.. sungguh mengeciwakan! neway.. my hp.. pls behave.. pls.. pls.. pls.. behave! everyone, doakan juga dia tak buat hal sehingga saya cukup budget! ehehehe!

4 comments:

  1. babe, beli lah hp baruu :) hehe..try survey e71, been using it for few months already and sangat best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omey,
    sesungguhnya N97 lebih memikat hati dr E71. feature nya lebih hebat jd angan2 itu tinggi mcm everest! ehehe! nak gi gadai barang nnt beli N97! wakakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. angah, fon kita kan sama dgn angah dulu. dia pn dulu salu buat hal tau. suka2 nk tutup sendiri and asik bising soh insert simcard/memory card. tekanan je tp nasib baik dia x pandai2 hantar msg sendiri. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. la nad,
    memang itu la yg kite sedang hadapi skang neh.. seksa nye! dh la pandai hntr MMS! irma pn dh dpt MMS yg phone kite hantar.. dia pandai memilih org yg dia nak hantar.. siot je..

    ReplyDelete