Thursday, September 17, 2009

the buka posa

Its very very nerve wrecking! My hp and my email is giving me a hard time today! Of all days.. today.. whn im gonna be only half day @work, my precious email turns as nasty as my hp! Sweet! I work through emails.. now dat it just refuses to attach a file which ive to send today cz its d last day for me b4 my raya leave; I felt like slamming dis pc very hard n kick it in its shin if it exists!


Anyway.. I am gonna be taking more than a week long holiday for raya starting today afternoon.. im currently eyeing d clock, cz im go’g back in abt half n hour.. I need to clean d r'oof 'first, clear d fridge cz we r go’g balik kampung.. we (soulmate n I) actually did it d other day.. I hd to cook all d veggies so it wont rot in d fridge. D simplest way 2do so is by cooking tom yam, stuff all d veggies in it! Convenient eh? And in also went all d fishballs n our favourite mushrooms..alamak.. lapar la pulak teringat.. first thing im gonna do went i reach home is to mop d floor (my kitchen stinks!), send some stuffs to d laundry n pack for my balik kampung trip. dis year im go'g back 2my kampung in kedah. soulmate decides 4us, he said cz its not easy 4him 2get a long raya holiday. he thinks next year n d years n years aftr, he'll get only a short raya leave, so we might as well go back 2my kampung dis year cz in d next years 2come, he wont expect us 2do so.. well.. im not complaining.. he's driving neway! so, 2day we'll be buka posa-ing @my inlaws again n will drive back to my parents afterwards. 2moro after subuh, we'll go balik kampung.. woohoo!!


neway, im suppose to post d pics of my buka posa with d gals.. (im sorry dal! it took me a few days 2do so.. sungguh bz).. i ws planning 2post d 'then' n 'now' photos of us. bt i cldnt find d photos whn we were in hi-skool (slmt ko dal n ros.. korg yg tak nak sgt akoo letak kan? nnt akoo cari gak..) so, here's d one we took last monday.. we had our 'gath' - partners included, except for shy's - at Restoran Rebung Chef Ismail, Bangsar. (i chosed dis place cz of d food.. i alwiz bring visitors to dis restaurant cz they can taste all d Malaysian kampung delicacies thr. sedap woo..)


Pic 1 : All of us (pics courtesy of Ned)


Pic 2 : (l-r) yann, shy, yours truly, dal, ned n ross

it ws a fun night! i had a blast. soulmate loves d food, we talked n laughed n i had 2leave early. *sigh* nak wt camne, soulmate keja malam.. as shy said, its already 10years aftr we left hi-skool.. sungguh tidak sangka.. neway, we shld do it again sometime.. i think next wedding la, ned's.. hopefully every1 will b thr..

neway.. its almost time.. tak sabar nk balik ni.. i wanna wish all of u a very warm

Selamat Hari Raya..
Maaf Zahir Batin


ok everyone.. c u aftr raya!

5 comments:

  1. angah..aku ni..dal..u noe wat?aku pn baru je masak tomyam sblm aku balik rumah parents aku last nite.dump evrything yg ade dlm fridge tu b4 blk kg..haha..sng..

    neway..kalo nk ltk gmba b4 tu cari yang molek sket ok??

    ReplyDelete
  2. selamat hari raya babe. drive safely. enjoy ur raya k :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selamat hari Raya Aidilfitri, Angah. Hopefully lepas raya we manage to get together since x sempat masa puasa aritu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dal,
    nnt akoo try cari yg plg sesuai. molek? tak janji. hehe

    omey,
    slmt hr raya.. malas ni..

    nad,
    wajib berjumpa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'molek' means 'elok' in klate..(i think so..hahahaha)

    ReplyDelete