Wednesday, February 25, 2009

the glee!!

ok, ive been away from this radar for so so long! ive been busy, but not so. (confusing, eh?) yesterday i was attending a seminar. It was a cool, mind opening one that is so inspiring. It made me wonder how much effort have i throw in for my job, especially the fact that i have so much to offer! (as if!) neway, i met a Chinese guy, kinda old, looking professor-like or maybe a corporate businessman should i say. Well, after registration we were treated for a welcome drink and i was standing alone, minding my own business, drinking and needing some space after a few attempts of making business contacts with almost everyone i could see. But, since the table where i put my drink was the only available table left, this guy had to join me since he was holding a plate with some kind of crispy pancake. we chatted for a while, i was a bit surprised to know someone actually know my company when i mentioned it, because most of the time, people just got confused with another company and assume we have to do with outer space project or something. later he asked me, "what do you think about the current political situation?" and i was like, "hmm.. well, messed up?" and he totally agreed laughingly saying messed up is the right word to describe it.

actually yes, its kinda messed up, dont u think? all these while, we knew politics is a dirty (and almost usually, personal) agenda. we kinda know some people maybe doing some hanky panky if ever they were in possession of power. its a common understanding but its hidden somewhere, and we talked about it just for a bit. but recent situation is somewhat different. its so clear, crystal clear in fact, and people (and i mean people as in - rakyat) can straight away know where it went wrong, how, who did wrong and such. its out in the open. and its way much dirtier than before. last time it was peanut, this time its a bomb! wait a sec! since when my blog has turn into political debate as a topic?? now thats a wonder.

ok, back to reality.. the reason im so happy is because, today marks the day where in 2 months time, i'll be Mrs A!!! and yesterday, i went to pick up my wedding card which was ready earlier this week. my mom when she looked at the card said that only then, when the card is right there in front of her eyes, that she felt the wedding is around the corner! and me? i go super duper excited! but, i still have more things to do. just 2 months from now, i still havent settle my application form and videographer.. gosh.. and ooh! my wedding dress! i still have not send the design to my 'wedding planner'. and gosh.. im going panicky! i need to go! till next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment