Tuesday, June 3, 2008

the ambivalent

Gosh! Its pouring rain out there. I kinda feel distracted. The wind is way too strong.. Rite, i wasn't going to rite about the weather..

Indecisive.. that's me.. I think that's us (taking my Mr Boddah into account). All i want is 'happily ever after' which of course only exists in fairy tales (we'll work out our very own fairy tale, soulmate!). Too many details, too many things to do; yet, so little time. Sometimes, you just want the simplest thing in life, away from anything too complicated, nothing demanding, just plain and simple. But life does not work out that way at times. You dont live by urself, you have people who cares about you and loves you around you. And they want to be a part of your life. Because you are one of them. And they want to do the best for you, no matter how simple you want everything to be. So, you just have to make do and oblige, because deep down inside you somehow believe that they know better. (and they really do)

I am so lucky to have my Mr Boddah. Because no matter how lousy a gf I am, how awfully misbehaved I turned out to be, he’s there. Right beside me. And he undeniably understands how my life is not as simple as i hoped it is. He knows for certain, there’s nothing simple in what I want because I fuss over the tiniest details. And thats my kind of definition of the word 'simple'. I think because as much as i like simplicity, i'm a perfectionist myself. So, where do i draw the line between the two? What else do i need? I've found 'the one'.. But i'm yet to have him. Soon.. Lets hope it's sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment