Monday, June 8, 2009

the sample photos - solemnisation

ok, its been more thn a month aftr my glorious (to me!) wedding. People hs been askg me on my wedding photos, it was my fault. my official photographer - Zulhelmi Taib - sent me d cd bt i xget d chance of selecting d photos until recently. so, of course i cant expect it 2b ready in a blink of n eye, especially whn i want it 2b so gorgeously done. so, i hv 2wait till next week whn its finally ready. (cant wait!)

here r some of d photos on d historical day, d 25th of April 2009 (yes, its sample photos. ive 2 wait 4d original cd which will also b sent together with my storybook photo+sticky album. mybe i'll upload it whn i hv it) :


Pic 1 : Getting my last touch up. i almost dislocated my waist 4sitting in d same position 4nearly 2 hours

Pic 2 : My hennaed hands by Dayu Henna

Pic 3 : Yours truly

Pic 4 : My last min gossip w grandma!

Pic 5 : Trying hard 2look gorgeous

Pic 6 : My mom helping me walk 2d mosque n my bridesmaid, Z

Pic 7 : L - R : My aunt; my cousin - Along; my lovely Mom; my sis - Agirl; me; my twin - Meme; n my elder sis - Awien

Pic 8 : My bestest fren - Nasha

Pic 9 : Soulmate n my lovely dad

Pic 10 : Getting d gorgeous diamond ring. (diamonds are a girl's best fren!ekekeke!)

Pic 11 : he's mine!

Pic 12 : Me looking relief >.<

so, dats it. more photo's coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment